Sunday, May 30, 2010

WELCOME
I live in Brooklyn. A place where everyone makes their own pickles, cupcakes, chocolate, kimchee, beer, soda syrups, and hot dog casings. So making my own favorite food seemed like an inevitable project. The advantages were clear: Making ice cream's pretty easy. Eating it is very, very easy.

I'll whip up one batch a week, tell you what I put into the mix, and how it turned out. 
That's the Churn.
Here's the Earn: 
I'll never become the next Ben or Jerry. But since I already quit my day job, why can't ice cream help me find a new one? Anyone who brings me in for an interview, will get a taste of my latest flavor. (It won't melt on the way, because I have a cooler. A red one.) To be sure there's plenty left for you, don't wait to get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment