Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FROM PEACH ACCORDING TO HIS ABILITIES, 
TO PEACH ACCORDING TO HIS NEEDS




















CHURNED: Buttermilk, fresh peaches, lemon juice, cream, brown sugar.

STORY: Here, I must accuse the Friendship All Natural Buttermilk Company of causing my first official flavor failure. Yes, I could blame myself for buying “light” buttermilk. 
But on my blog, why should it be my fault?
Friendship surely knew their “light” product would lack the necessary milkfat to make a proper batch of ice cream. Resulting in a frosty, fluffy misfire.

Now, I’m sad. Joe Cool is sad. Ice cream lovers who wanted to give me lucrative employment, but will have to wait another week, are very sad indeed.

RESULT: A waste of really good peaches.
STATUS: Not eaten now. Not eaten ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment