Tuesday, July 13, 2010

CAN I HAVE A JOB, PEAS?



















CHURNED: Fresh green peas, cream, milk, sugar, egg yolks, mint leaves.

STORY: I was inspired by a delightful pea and mint soup. How did this not occur to me earlier? Take cold soup. Make it much colder and much, much fattier. Mmmmmmm.

To make things even delicious-er, my weakling food processor couldn’t puree the peas. Which left pleasantly snappy pea chunks throughout.

Believe me, this flavor’s a winner. Don’t miss your chance to try it, or you’ll be kicking yourself later, 
with those knife shoes James Bond villains wear.

RESULT: The post-peach-debacle comeback.
STATUS: Plenty of green goodness to go around.

ALSO: Improbably, my Churnin’ has led to real, full-time Earnin’! (Thanks, Peanut Butter & Bacon.) But making ice cream’s too fun to quit. So worry not. The blog continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment